TEN Legal Solicitors has an experienced wills, trusts and probate team who specialise in all matters relating to writing a will and probate, contested wills, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and deeds of variation.
Our specialist wills and probate solicitors offer straightforward and practical advice with sensitivity and care and ensure the best provisions are made for you and your family for now and in the future.
We regularly act for private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities advising on issues relation to:
- Wills; discretionary trust wills, UPE interest wills, disabled beneficiary wills and statutory wills;
- Creation of trusts; lifetime, post death, personal injury trusts and beneficiary trusts;
- Administration of trusts;
- Powers of attorney; preparation and registration;
- Estate administration; including variation of wills;
- Long term care planning;
- Wealth preservation; capital gains and inheritance tax planning;
- Contentious probate; trust matters and cross jurisdictional problems;
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims;
- Will and trust construction and rectification claims;
- Court of Protection deputyships; and
- Creation and administration of charities.
Our friendly team are waiting to assist you with all your Wills & Probate issues, call us now!