We all look forward to our holidays, but sadly things don’t always go to plan.
If you suffered an accident or illness whilst abroad, then you could be entitled to compensation.
Following a free initial assessment of your case, our team will be able to advise whether you have a claim and, if so, whether we can pursue your case under a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement
We can help you to recover compensation in the following circumstances:
- Accidents whilst in transit (on planes, ferries and boats, trains, car or coach)
- Food poisoning
- Accidents in and around the swimming pool
- Winter sports and other sports accidents
- Accidents whilst in holiday/overseas accommodation
Many holidaymakers who have booked all-inclusive package holidays are now claiming compensation after falling ill on holiday. The most common cases (though not all) are caused by bacteria and are the result of breaching the basic principles of food hygiene, such as:
- Poor temperature and time control/inadequate storage of food
- Incorrect food handling
- Inadequate cleaning of food preparation surfaces
- Poor staff training
We may be able to help you with your holiday illness claim for compensation if your illness is caused by food served in the hotel bar, restaurant or as room service. Other known causes of holiday illness include:
- Poor hygiene in and around the pool (e.g. dirty/broken tiles)
- Incorrect waste disposal
- Poor air conditioning maintenance
- Cross contamination of food by insects/animals
We work with medical experts who have many years’ experience in this area and who recognise the signs of illnesses contracted by any of these hotel/ cruise ship failings.
HOLIDAY ILLNESS HOTSPOTS
Destinations that have become known as ‘hotspots’ for holiday illness claims in recent years include:
- Dominican Republic
If you’ve suffered a Gastric illness whilst on an all-inclusive package holiday get in touch for further advice on making a claim.