With constant changes to UK Immigration Law, and Brexit, you need professionals on your side who can guide you through the application process to give you the best chance of a favourable outcome.  

TEN Legal Solicitors can help with every aspect of Immigration Law. Through our understanding of the law in this area, we take practical steps to help our clients have a clear and complete understanding of their position and their immigration options.
We can assist with the following:

  • Fiancé, Marriage, Partner, Dependent Child/Parent/Relative Applications
  • Applications For Settlement – Indefinite Leave To Remain
  • Visit/Tourists Visa
  • Sponsorship Of Family Members Abroad For Entry To The UK
  • Advice On Points-Based System For Working And Studying In The UK
  • Family Reunion Applications
  • British Citizenship Applications
  • Work Category Applications
  • Student And Training Category Applications
  • Human Rights-Based Applications For Discretionary Leave
  • Applications To Switch Residence Permit Category
  • Appeals Against Home Office Refusals Of Permission To Stay
  • Challenging Orders For Deportation – Injunctive Relief

EEA Family Permit

If a non-EEA family member of an EEA national (for example a spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner, child, grandchild or grandparent) who is outside the UK wishes to come to the UK to join their EEA family member, they must apply to the British Embassy for an EEA family permit. If this European visa is granted, they are entitled to come to the UK to join their EEA family member.

EEA Residence Card

A non-EEA family member of an EEA national (for example a spouse, civil partner, unmarried partner, child, grandparent) who is already in the UK can apply for an EEA Residence Card so that they can remain in the UK with their EEA family member. This can benefit someone who is in the UK on any visa category or even potentially someone who is here illegally.
Settlement/Permanent Residence

An EEA national and their non-EEA family members can apply for settlement (permanent residence) after having resided together in the UK continuously for five years.

Call us on 0161 402 0213 to discuss matters with one of our friendly team.

Call 0161 402 0213

For a Free no obligation consultation

Does this look like

something you need help with?

Get in touch for FREE advice

Request An Appointment

We would love to help


Copyright © 2017 - Ten Legal Solicitors - All Rights Reserved - Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA No 618333